Sunday, February 15, 2009

Best Gift Ever

A bit late in blogging about this, but this was my favorite Christmas gift this year. I haven't really looked at it yet, but I subscribe to this gardening philosophy, and I'm sure I did not spend more than a minute per day on the garden last summer if you spread it out over the entire growing season. And still, we had incredible yields (definitely spent more than a minute a day in harvesting, cooking and preserving from the garden!) Imagine how we'd do if I spent two or three minutes a day!

This gift is from our local used book store so I'm not sure it can be purchased anymore (too lazy to do a search on it). This year for Christmas, my husband, son, and I decided to buy each other a book from this store. So we each bought two and each received two. It was a major success and we were all very happy with the choices. I think we'll make it a tradition. It was fun and has the whole buy locally/recycle advantage as well.

No comments: